Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Introductions

I'm thinking this blog will mostly just be for my personal records but in case anyone else reads it, here's a brief introduction.

I'm Maggie, thirty-something mom. I work part time but spend most of my time hanging out with the kids. We homeschool so they are always with me! I like to crochet but rarely have time. I'm trying to figure out homeopathy and gardening.

Bob is my husband. He spends a lot of time at work but he's so much fun when he's home. He's better at gardening than I am. He's pretty handy and can fix most anything. Being outside is one of his favorite things - camping, hiking, canoeing - he's very outdoorsy.

Oliver is our oldest child. He's going to be 8 this year! He's really into Star Wars and ninjas. One of his favorite things is Legos. He will build with Legos for hours, making scenarios and all kinds of vehicles. He likes animals and would probably have a house full of them if he could. He would like to live near a lake so he could swim anytime and see the fish (and maybe catch and eat them, too)

Wyatt is the middle child. He will be 6 this year. He is Oliver's shadow most of the time. He's really good at building with Legos, too, but he likes to make buildings and mostly plays with the people. He's a rough, tough guy who likes to play outside, ride bikes and scooters, and climb on everything! He would like to be near the beach so he could collect shells and play in the waves.

Robyn is the youngest. She is just about to turn 2! She is rough like her brothers and wants to explore everything. She is girly, too, though and likes shoes and purses. She is adventurous and wants to climb on everything and try new things. She has a sweet, gentle personality, though, and she really cares about others, especially her big brothers.

So, that's us. We live here in North Carolina where it's HOT in the summer and COLD in the winter. Hopefully we'll have a lot of adventures to share this summer.

No comments: